- The articulating boom lifts the panels allowing the installers to position the 300 lb. panels into place
- A cutout opening has been done to allow for the 8 x 10 curtain door to be installed
- The ceiling also made use of Greenspan 6” Insulated Metal Panels; The ceiling is underway with an assist from the scissor lift
- A scissor lift was utilized, allowing the installers to secure 28’ panels in place at the top of the box
- Accurate Refrigeration Design was called in to install. A cooler/freezer combination for Bagel Boys, Inc. The project was to construct this box in their existing warehouse space while Bagel Boys Inc. was in full operation
- The cooler freezer combination box, 30 x 40 x 28 was to be added to a Insulated Metal Panel wall already in place
Located in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Bagel Boy, Inc. has been supplying the New England area with the freshest bagels since the early 90’s. Chuck Bouchrouche, the founder of Bagel Boy, Inc., set his goal to produce a great tasting bagel.
Accurate Refrigeration Design was called in to install a cooler/freezer combination for Bagel Boys, Inc. The project was to construct this box in their existing warehouse space while Bagel Boys Inc. was in full operation of producing a million bagels a day.
Always meeting the most stringent client and U.S. specifications, Accurate Refrigeration successfully and efficiently completed this job in a timely manner.